10/5/15

A new start.

LWB01G, my happy pills. 

It has been a while since I last wrote in this space. 

Life's good so far. And to those who've been wondering where have I been, no worries, I'm still here, somewhere on Earth. We'll be stepping into 2016 pretty soon, how fast time flies. All praises to Allah, I've completed my foundation in law studies back in April 2015 and it has been a month since I started my bachelor degree. 

I've never thought of getting myself into law school but I guess Allah knows better. He has the best plan for me and all I have to do is to do my best. I'll be spending another 4 years here and God willing, I'm gonna make this journey a memorable one. 

Surrounded by new friends to cling with, 
A new phase of life to adapt.

But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make it to the end.

Till then,
Elyna.

No comments: